Offizielles Fanforum der GIESSEN 46ers

Offizielles Fanforum der GIESSEN 46ers

Basketballforum

Aktuelle Zeit: 25.10.2024, 15:15

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 6377 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 426  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 09.07.2008, 20:10 
Landesliga

Vytas Danelius spielt in der Summer League für die Washington Wizards :)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.07.2008, 14:06 
Europaliga

... Anton Gavel? Geht wohl zu Aris Thessaloniki nach Griechenland und trifft damit im Eurocup auf die Telekom Baskets Bonn - falls die sich qualifizieren natürlich ;)

Lovers call him king, haters call him clown, he would say "Bite me, that's the way it's going down"...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.07.2008, 15:25 
Oberliga

Ach Gott, da müssen wir ja nach Bonn....... :lol: 8) :(
Die sollen sich ma bloss anstrengen!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.07.2008, 16:59 
Regionalliga

Limitless hat geschrieben:
... Anton Gavel? Geht wohl zu Aris Thessaloniki nach Griechenland und trifft damit im Eurocup auf die Telekom Baskets Bonn - falls die sich qualifizieren natürlich ;)

Wow, ein toller Verein für Anton! Aris ist eine echte Traditionsmannschaft mit vielen Titeln in den Achtzigern. Die letzte Meisterschaft liegt aber schon einige Jahre zurück (irgenwie wie Gießen, oder?).

Hier die Bestätigung von der Aris website:

Anton Gavel on ARIS
ARIS BC would like to announce the agreement with Anton Gavel. The Slovakian guard has agreed to wear the yellow jersey for the next two years.

Who is Who

NAME: Anton Gavel

HEIGHT: 1.89

DATE OF BIRTH: 14/08/1984

PLACE OF BIRTH: Kosice, Slovakia

POSITION: Play Maker/Shooting Guard

FORMER TEAMS: BG Karlsruhe (2001-04), Giessen 46ers (2004-06), Polaris World Murcia (2006-08).

ACHIEVEMENTS: Champion of the German Bundesliga 2 in 2003 with BG Karlsruhe. He participated in the semi final phase of the German Bundesliga in 2005 with Giessen 46ers. He was titled the best new appearance player in the German Bundesliga in 2005. he participated in the semi finals of the German Bundesilga Cup in 2006 with Giessen 46ers. He was a member of the National children’s, youth, and mens team in Slovakia. He participated in the Worlds College Championship with the National College team of Slovakia in 2005. he is a member of the National Mens team of Slovakia.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.07.2008, 22:44 
Andi_FFM hat geschrieben:
ACHIEVEMENTS: Champion of the German Bundesliga 2 in 2003 with BG Karlsruhe. He participated in the semi final phase of the German Bundesliga in 2005 with Giessen 46ers. He was titled the best new appearance player in the German Bundesliga in 2005. he participated in the semi finals of the German Bundesilga Cup in 2006 with Giessen 46ers. He was a member of the National children’s, youth, and mens team in Slovakia. He participated in the Worlds College Championship with the National College team of Slovakia in 2005. he is a member of the National Mens team of Slovakia.

Klingt doch eigentlich so, als wäre Giessen voll der Reisserclub in Germany.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.07.2008, 09:22 
Bezirksliga

Hier ist ein Interview mit Anton

Throughout his whole career, Anton Gavel always played with his heart, with passion and gave it his best on the floor. What he desired was to move on to the next level and compete for a team that had high goals, because he is also hungry for achievements. Taking all of this into consideration, Andrea Mazzon came to the conclusion that the 24 year old Slovakian play maker would bond with the team that he is building for thenew game season.

Anton Gavel sent out his first “yellow” statements from Slovakia, where his is vacationing, and spoke to ARISBC.GR as an official player, and he did not hide the fact that he is anxious to live the hot atmosphere that is created in the Alexandrio stadium, and move up as high as possible with ARIS…

Anton, how does it feel that starting next season, you will be an ARIS player?

“It is a great honor for me that I will be playing for ARIS. A great challenge has been presented to me, and I am anxious to live it. I am coming to one of the greatest and most famous clubs in Europe, and I am very happy that I will be playing here”.

-What were the main reasons that led you in making your decision to sign the contract with the team?

“As I said before, ARIS is a great club and this is a very big opportunity for me to compete for such a team. Additionally, with ARIS, I will have the chance to participate in the Eurocup and the Greek Championship, and the goal will be to help the team and in general it is a challenge for my career that I am very happy has occurred”.

-What do you expect to achieve by playing for ARIS?

“ARIS is in general a team that each year has great expectation. Every one on the team wants to win as many games as possible, and they want to go as far as possible in both the Eurocup and the Greek Championship. I am ready to respond to these high demands. From my side, I will always be competitive and I will play with much passion and give it my all in the courts”.

-Do you know some things about ARIS?

“I always knew that ARIS is one of the leading teams in Greece, and also that for the last two years the team has been participating at Euroleague. I also know Nikos Vetoulas, which we were teammates two years ago on Murica, and is now working as an assistant coach for ARIS. I am happy that I will be seeing him again, and he will greatly help me out in the beginning and make things easier for me. From there on, it is my job to prove to coach Mazzon that I can and deserve to be playing for ARIS. I know that the expectations will be high, and that there will be much pressure. I wanted to take my career to the next level
though. I want more than anything else to help the team and I am very happy that I can be a part of it. Everyone in Thessalo0niki expects us to be successful, and I believe that we will be”.

-What can Anton Gavel do on the floor?

“I don’t really like talking about my self, however I can say that I am a player that has much passion for the game, and gives it my all in practices. I can be good in both defense and in offense, and I can also help out my players. From the other side, I am going to take advantage of each chance I get, in order for me to do what needs to be done for my team to benefit”.

-What was the best moment you had in your career so far?

“The fact that i was 16 and decided I wanted to take the big step and leave my home in Slovakia and go to Germany, and then to Spain so that I could play professional basketball. That complete freedom I felt at such a young age was the best moment of my career”.

-Did you come in contact with the teams coach, Andrea Mazzon?

“I spoke to him, and he gave me the impression that I will have a good opportunity with ARIS. Mr. Mazzon is a very good coach, and he has coached a number of good players in his career. It will be very nice that I will be able to practice and play under his guidance”.

-Do you know anything about the ARIS fans?

“I have heard many people speaking with the best words about the amazing atmosphere that is being created by the ARIS fans in the Alexandrio stadium, and that with their presence, they give the team the motivation it needs in order to reach the victory. I have also watched some of the ARIS games on television, but it is very different to live this from up close. Having said that, I am anxious to live this atmosphere and I cant wait until the moment comes where I can play for ARIS”.

-To close up, what message would you like to send out to the fans?

“I would like them to know how happy I am that I will be coming to compete for ARIS, and I will ask them to come to the stadium and help us in their own special way. We can achieve many great things this season. I know that they want titles, and from our side, we will do all we can so that we make them happy”.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.07.2008, 11:10 
Europaliga

... Chuck Eidson? Spielt am 21. Oktober gegen die Golden State Warriors.

Lovers call him king, haters call him clown, he would say "Bite me, that's the way it's going down"...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.07.2008, 21:34 
Regionalliga

kuste hat geschrieben:

Klingt doch eigentlich so, als wäre Giessen voll der Reisserclub in Germany.

Gießen ist DER Reißerclub in Germany :mrgreen:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 17.07.2008, 16:17 
Nationalspieler

Marco Buljevic?

Spielt jetzt für die EWE Baskets Oldenburg!

Hätte nie gedacht das er zu so einem Verein darf ...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 17.07.2008, 17:15 
2. Bundesliga

damit er mehr spielzeit bekommt .... lol

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 17.07.2008, 18:52 
2. Bundesliga

interessant auch das auf schoenen dunk viele den marco als backup für ihren pg sehen ... also marco und den ball bringen lassen ... ich weiss ja nicht ...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 17.07.2008, 18:52 
Landesliga

Gerrit Terdenge..? Sorgt für gesundes Frühstücksbrot:

http://www.bio-markt.info/bio-markt/inh ... docID=2295

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 17.07.2008, 20:02 
Oberliga

jones hat geschrieben:
interessant auch das auf schoenen dunk viele den marco als backup für ihren pg sehen ... also marco und den ball bringen lassen ... ich weiss ja nicht ...

nichts gegen den Marco, aber DAS ist bestimmt nicht sein Job. Ausgeschlossen.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.07.2008, 09:34 
Landesliga

ich habe immer bedauert, dass Marco weggegangen wurde ...

... und ich bleibe auch dabei, dass wir das eventuell noch bereuen werden. Aber das wäre ja nicht der erste Fall dieser Art :cry:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.07.2008, 10:08 
Bezirksoberliga

Da habe ich eine andere Sicht der Dinge. Macht aber nichts... :D

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 6377 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 426  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]